At Alexander Family Dentistry, your health and safety along with the health and safety of our staff is of the utmost importance during the COVID-19 pandemic. We want you to know the extra measures we are taking to ensure we continue to operate in the safest manner possible while continuing to provide high quality oral health care.
If you are healthy, there is no need to cancel your regularly scheduled dental appointment.
Some of the things we are doing to keep you safe during COVID-19:
- Our team has had additional training to ensure our processes meet and exceed sanitation and sterilization standards of care. We have elevated our infection control measures to include continual cleaning of all high touch areas.
- We have installed medical grade air purifiers in all of our operatories that will circulate and clean air continually during your treatment.
- Daily monitoring of staff, including temperature checks, to ensure staff are symptom free while working in our office.
- Screening of all patients, including temperature checks, will be conducted prior to all appointments.
- Limiting number of people in the office, utilizing a call/text on arrival communication system, to help limit the number of people in our office at any one time.
If you are feeling ill, are experiencing symptoms associated with COVID-19 (cough, fever, loss of taste/smell, chills, runny nose) or have been in close contact with anyone exhibiting these symptoms, we ask that you contact our office to reschedule an existing appointment.
We value your trust in us and we do not take our role as your oral health care provider lightly. We will continue to monitor the situation and keep you informed of any necessary changes to the safety protocols we have put in place. For further information, please consider visiting these sites:
The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
We look forward to continuing to provide you with the best care possible during these challenging times. If you have any questions regarding our current COVID guidelines and procedures, please do no hesitate to reach out to us.